LONDON, 27th November 2023 – Vixio PaymentsCompliance, a provider of regulatory intelligence to the global payments industry, has held the first meeting of its newly formed Executive Advisory Board. Vixio established the Board to gain expert insight from a cohort of customers across the tech and compliance ecosystem to inform its product development and address challenges shaping the payments industry.
Chaired by Roseanne Spagnuolo, Vixio’s Chief Product Officer, the Board is composed of 10 senior executives and advisors from different segments of the industry, providing diverse perspectives on the market intelligence needs of legal and compliance professionals, strategic and corporate development leaders, and regulatory or government affairs executives.
The founding board members include:
- Jana Breitkopf, Managing Director, Mercedes pay USA
- Georg von Brevern, SVP Compliance and Regulatory Global, SumUp
- Amy Bobrow, Global Regulatory Compliance and Operations, Mastercard
- Sylvie Calsacy, Global Head of Public and Regulatory Affairs, Worldline
- Nikki Eagers, VP, International Payments Risk and Compliance, Elavon / US Bank
- Ronnette Grant, Global Chief Compliance Officer, Google
- Charles Grech, Interim Chief Executive Officer, Truevo
- Ori Kissos, Director of Global Regulatory Compliance and MLRO, Tipalti
- Johanna Vikström, Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, Trustly
- Alison Wheatley, Global Head of Risk and Compliance, Thredd
“Vixio has earned a reputation over 15 years for the strength of our content and value of our services. The formation of the Payments Executive Advisory Board will enable Vixio to receive unique input from industry experts to help us develop cutting-edge products and content, to support global compliance teamsat a time of increasingly complex regulatory change,” said Mike Woolfrey, CEO of Vixio.
“The PaymentsCompliance Executive Advisory Board will help facilitate a collaborative approach to designing regulatory solutions that directly meet industry needs in an increasingly global payments landscape. We look forward to sharing our collective knowledge and expertise to support the delivery of innovative regulatory tools and content which will help businesses remain at the forefront of their industry in a transparent and compliant manner and in turn better serve their customers,” said Nikki Eagers, VP, International Payments Risk and Compliance, Elavon / US Bank.
About Vixio Regulatory Intelligence
Headquartered in London and with offices in Washington DC, Vixio Regulatory Intelligence provides insights, intelligence, and data to some of the world’s biggest brands involved in the global gambling and payments industries. Vixio’s powerful intelligence solutions empower organisations to understand complex regulatory frameworks, helping them to confidently manage compliance risk, while analysing and pursuing new opportunities in fast, volatile markets.
Contact us today to learn moreGet in touch