Vice President, Content
Vixio brings together experts in the fields of regulation, law and compliance to provide customers with the regulatory intelligence they need to anticipate and navigate the ever changing global payments and gambling regulatory landscape.
Our deep understanding of the industries we serve, globally recognised analyst insights and easy to use technology, allow us to keep customers informed of the past, present and future regulatory environment. We help organisations understand the impact and opportunities so they can stay on top of regulatory change to meet their regulatory obligations and identify growth opportunities.
Regulatory Research & Analysis is the core of what we do. Compliance, Legal, and Regulatory Affairs executives, Suppliers and others rely on VIXIO’s unique insights and regulatory updates to better manage compliance obligations, safeguard the organisation from risks and inform market entry strategies. We are the one source of truth.
We are passionate about solving big problems and are curious about regulatory changes and their impact on our customers. We strive to write content and analysis that is timely, accurate and comprehensive, always going above and beyond to wow our customers.
As a leader in the content function, understanding our customers’ ever-changing needs comes first. Our mission is to create world-class solutions that solve real world problems for compliance teams operating in highly regulated, fast growing and dynamic industries. We collaborate with customers to ensure we get it right more often than not.
We're looking for an ambitious and charismatic individual to lead the global content function, including regulatory research, editorial and data for two product lines. Someone who can grow and evolve the functional capabilities, champion content both inside and outside of the organisation and help shape the future of what we do and how we do it. This is a high visibility, high impact role reporting to the Chief Content Officer.
Simplifying what we do and how we do it is important as we grow and scale.
- Oversee day to day operations of the global content function and share best practices
- Ensure that content operations is streamlined and documented across the function
- Ensure compliance to processes and policies
- Innovate and change content operations to accommodate shifts in business strategy
Inspirational People Management and Leadership
Our business is people and getting the best out of them is what we do
- Assess and organise the team’s skills and capabilities to develop and motivate a high performing, highly functional team; coach and develop team members
- Provide oversight across the function to ensure teams collaborate to identify and realise content/ product and operational synergies
- Inspire and motivate the team around a shared vision and goals to achieve maximum impact
Unique and Compelling Content
Creating content that is unique, impactful and relevant to our customers will set us apart from our competitors.
- Proactively lead the development of a content strategy, collaborating with Team Leads and other stakeholders to ensure that we have an integrated content and product strategy and a multi-channel content delivery strategy
- Innovate and evolve content coverage and types to better reflect VIXIO’s market positioning; identify shared topics and coverage across products
- Support commercial efforts through direct customer engagement, marketing collateral creation and sales “cheat sheets”
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience leading research teams
- Experience as an Analyst in a B2B Information Services business
- Strong project management, taking projects from inception to delivery
- Experience and success in leading research/ content teams
- Manage competing/conflicting priorities effectively whilst being commercially sound
- Influence, network, engage with people at all levels of the company, building strong working relationships across functions
- Strong executive presence - come across as credible and authoritative
- Clear and impactful communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to “connect the dots” to create insights, and teach others, that delivers the “so what” to the audience
Behaviours that you need to be successful
- You are confident in your experience and can independently make decisions
- You are assertive and compassionate
- You are results driven
- You are curious and ask why
- You are persistent and tenacious and won’t give up at the first sign of challenge
- You consistently deliver high-quality work and on time- missing deadlines isn’t an option for you
- You manage key stakeholders up and across the business to set and manage expectations
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You take pride in your work and consistently strive for excellence
- You pay attention to detail
- You know what’s important and prioritise accordingly
- You lead by example and are collaborative and respect colleagues
- You hold yourself and others accountable
- You have strong analytical skills and can tell a compelling story
Our Core Values
At our VIXIO, we hold steadfast to a set of core values that define our culture and drive our success. We believe in the power of collaboration, where individuals come together to achieve shared goals and unlock their collective potential. We embrace selflessness, recognising that by putting the needs of our team and customers above our own, we foster an environment of support and mutual growth.
Honesty is the foundation upon which we build trust and integrity in all our interactions. We value open-mindedness, understanding that diverse perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to adapt and thrive in a rapidly evolving business landscape. These values form the bedrock of our business, shaping our decisions, actions, and relationships
We are committed to attracting, nurturing, and retaining talent who not only align with our core values but also have the passion and drive to help us further embed and strengthen them throughout our company.
Together, we strive to create a workplace where collaboration thrives, selflessness is celebrated, honesty is non-negotiable, and open-mindedness is cherished.