Location: This is a hybrid role, and you will be required to work from the central London office at least 2 days per week, sometimes more.
Reports to: Lucy Hudson, VP Marketing
Vixio brings together experts in the fields of regulation, law and compliance to provide customers with the regulatory intelligence they need to anticipate and navigate the ever changing global payments and gambling regulatory landscape.
Our deep understanding of the industries we serve, globally recognised analyst insights and easy to use technology, allow us to keep customers informed of the past, present and future regulatory environment. We help organisations understand the impact and opportunities so they can stay on top of regulatory change to meet their regulatory obligations and identify growth opportunities.
Regulatory research and analysis is the core of what we do. Compliance, Legal, and Regulatory Affairs executives, Suppliers and others rely on Vixio’s unique insights and regulatory updates to better manage compliance obligations, safeguard the organisation from risks and inform market entry strategies. We are the one source of truth.
We are passionate about solving big problems and are curious about regulatory changes and their impact on our customers. We strive to write content and analysis that is timely, accurate and comprehensive, always going above and beyond to wow our customers.
As a public relations professional, you will ultimately be responsible for building and maintaining a positive public image for Vixio, creating media content that shapes public opinion and increases awareness of our brand.
We're looking for an ambitious and charismatic individual to lead our public relations strategy as part of the global marketing function, creating compelling press releases and thought-leadership articles and working with our core media publications to tell the Vixio story. Reporting to our VP, Global Marketing, this role will suit someone who can grow and evolve our PR efforts, champion story-telling, both inside and outside of the organisation and help shape the future of what we do and how we do it.
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote to clients and prospects
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favourable public views of Vixio's agenda and accomplishments
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees
- Studying Vixio's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and solutions
- Preparing and editing organisational publications, for internal and external audiences
- Supporting Customer Marketing initiatives including the creation of case studies that can be used externally to promote Vixio’s offering
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions
Skills & Qualifications
- 8-10 years experience in B2B tech PR, preferably in the payments and compliance industry
- Experience handling a press conference and the ability to pitch to the media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers
Behaviours that you need to be successful
- You are confident in your experience and can independently make decisions
- You are results driven, curious and ask why
- You are persistent and tenacious and won’t give up at the first sign of challenge
- You consistently deliver high-quality work and on time- missing deadlines isn’t an option for you
- You manage key stakeholders up and across the business to set and manage expectations
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You take pride in your work and consistently strive for excellence
- You lead by example and are collaborative and respect colleagues
- You have strong analytical skills and can tell a compelling story
Our Core Values
At our VIXIO, we hold steadfast to a set of core values that define our culture and drive our success. We believe in the power of collaboration, where individuals come together to achieve shared goals and unlock their collective potential. We embrace selflessness, recognising that by putting the needs of our team and customers above our own, we foster an environment of support and mutual growth.
Honesty is the foundation upon which we build trust and integrity in all our interactions. We value open-mindedness, understanding that diverse perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to adapt and thrive in a rapidly evolving business landscape. These values form the bedrock of our business, shaping our decisions, actions, and relationships.
We are committed to attracting, nurturing, and retaining talent who not only align with our core values but also have the passion and drive to help us further embed and strengthen them throughout our company.
Together, we strive to create a workplace where collaboration thrives, selflessness is celebrated, honesty is non-negotiable, and open-mindedness is cherished.