Editor, Insights and Market Trends
Vixio brings together experts in the fields of regulation, law and compliance to provide customers with the regulatory intelligence they need to anticipate and navigate the ever changing global payments and gambling regulatory landscape.
Our deep understanding of the industries we serve, globally recognised analyst insights and easy to use technology, allow us to keep customers informed of the past, present and future regulatory environment. We help organisations understand the impact and opportunities so they can stay on top of regulatory change to meet their regulatory obligations and identify growth opportunities.
Our Insights and Market Trends is the core of what we do. Compliance and Legal executives rely on VIXIO’s unique insights and analysis to better manage compliance obligations, safeguard the organisation from risks and inform market entry strategies. We are the one source of truth.
We are passionate about solving big problems and are curious about regulatory changes and their impact on our customers. We strive to write content and analysis that is timely, accurate and comprehensive, always going above and beyond to wow our customers.
As a member of the Insights and Market Trends team, understanding our customers and their needs is at the heart of what we do.
The Editor will play a vital role in driving and continuing VIXIO’s best-in-class editorial output and insights. We are looking for a "roll-your-sleeves-up" problem-solver with a strong work ethic and intense curiosity who is ready to help our customers with cutting edge insights on relevant industry trends. You will lead the Insights content agenda and strategy, manage the Insights team on a day-to-day basis and ensure content is unique, accurate and compelling while also contextualising it to customer needs.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Content Creation and Operational Management
- Establish a content creation process that enables dynamic publishing of Insights each day
- Lead Insights meetings to brainstorm new ideas, agree on the topics and angle of stories to develop - ensure the content is relevant, timely and actionable
- Collaborate cross functionally to define an integrated PaymentsCompliance content plan that supports commercial objectives
- Write up to 2 stories a week to showcase thought leadership and subject matter expertise
- Represent Vixio on webinars or at events, moderating or participating on panel discussions
- Support commercial activity by providing subject matter expertise and recommending relevant content that drives renewals and new business- create a monthly “what you need to know” of key topics, challenges and map back to content coverage
- Lead by example and demonstrate what good looks like
- Direct daily and weekly workflows ensuring compliance to style guide and is high quality
- Manage, coach and mentor the team, by developing capability, subject matter expertise and capacity across the function
- Lead with vision to inspire, empower and motivate the team to deliver great work
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as an Editor or Research Lead
- In-depth understanding of the payments ecosystem and market trends
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience of appreciating the customer and lead with them in everything that you do
- Dynamic and charismatic leader, seasoned at managing a team
Skills & Qualifications
- BA in Journalism, English, Communications or a related field
- Manages competing/conflicting priorities effectively whilst being commercially sound.
- Able to influence, network, engage with people at all levels of the company, building strong working relationships with everyone
- You communicate clearly and for impact, both written and verbal
Behaviours that you need to be successful
- You are confident in your experience and can independently make decisions
- You are assertive and compassionate
- You are results driven
- You are curious and ask why
- You are persistent and tenacious and won’t give up at the first sign of challenge
- You consistently deliver high-quality work and on time- missing deadlines isn’t an option for you
- You manage key stakeholders up and across the business to set and manage expectations
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You take pride in your work and consistently strive for excellence
- You pay attention to detail
- You know what’s important and prioritise accordingly
- You lead by example and are collaborative and respect colleagues
- You hold yourself and others accountable
- You have strong analytical skills and can tell a compelling story
Our Core Values
At our VIXIO, we hold steadfast to a set of core values that define our culture and drive our success. We believe in the power of collaboration, where individuals come together to achieve shared goals and unlock their collective potential. We embrace selflessness, recognising that by putting the needs of our team and customers above our own, we foster an environment of support and mutual growth.
Honesty is the foundation upon which we build trust and integrity in all our interactions. We value open-mindedness, understanding that diverse perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to adapt and thrive in a rapidly evolving business landscape. These values form the bedrock of our business, shaping our decisions, actions, and relationships.
We are committed to attracting, nurturing, and retaining talent who not only align with our core values but also have the passion and drive to help us further embed and strengthen them throughout our company.
Together, we strive to create a workplace where collaboration thrives, selflessness is celebrated, honesty is non-negotiable, and open-mindedness is cherished.